원하시는 결과가 없으시면 문의 주시거나 다른 검색어를 입력해보세요.
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately, there’s Schaum’s.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you 1,105 fully solved problems Concise explanations of all calculus concepts Expert tips on using the graphing calculator.
"Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores!"
Linear Coordinate Systems. Absolute Value. Inequalities
- Rectangular Coordinate Systems
- Equations and their Graphs
- The Derivative
- Rules for Differentiating Functions
- Implicit Differentiation
- Tangent and Normal Lines
- Law of the Mean
Increasing and Decreasing Functions
- Maximum and Minimum Values
- Curve Sketching
- Review of Trigonometry
- Differentiation of Trigonometric Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Rectilinear and Circular Motion
- Related Rates
- The Definite Integral
Area under a Curve
- The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- The Natural Logarithm
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- L'Hopital's Rule
- Exponential Growth and Decay
- Applications of Integration I: Area and Arc Length
- Applications of Integration II: Volume
- Techniques of Integration I: Integration by Parts
- Techniques of Integration II: Trigonometric Integrands and Trigonometric Substitutions
- Techniques of Integration III: Integration by Partial Fractions
- Miscellaneous Substitutions
- Improper Integrals
- Applications of Integration II: Area of a Surface of Revolution
- Parametric Representation of Curves
- Plane Vectors
- Curvilinear Motion
- Polar Coordinates
- Infinite Sequences
- Infinite Series
- Series with Positive Terms
The Integral Test. Comparison Tests
- Alternating Series
Absolute and Conditional Convergence
The Ratio Test
- Power Series
- Taylor and Maclaurin Series
Taylor's Formula with Remainder
- Partial Derivatives
- Total Differential. Differentiability. Chain Rules
- Space Vectors
- Surface and Curves in Space
- Directional Derivatives
Maximum and Minimum Values
- Vector Differentiation and Integration
- Double and Iterated Integrals
- Centroids and Moments of Inertia of Plane Areas
- Double Integration Applied to Volume under a Surface and the Area of a Curved Surface
- Triple Integrals
- Masses of Variable Density
- Differential Equations of First and Second Order
지은이: Frank Ayres Jr., Elliott Mendelson
Frank Ayres Jr.
Frank Ayres Jr., PhD, was a professor and a department head at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Elliott Mendelson, PhD, is a professor of mathematics at Queens College in New York City.
등록된 학습자료가 없습니다.
등록된 정오표가 없습니다.